Pile quality is often determined by performing a low strain integrity test directly after pile driving or within days after installation of cast-in-situ piles. Sonic Integrity Testing is a widely used method for testing the quality of concrete piles in a non-destructive way before they are incorporated in the final foundation plan.
The Profound SIT-series meets the constructions industryÃ¢â¬â¢s demand for professional Sonic Integrity Testing of concrete piles. With the Profound SIT-series you can verify the pile length and check the integrity of foundation piles on defects after installation. Testing can point out which piles require further examination.
The SIT-series has been optimized for use in the field as well as for advanced interpretation and efficient management of the measurement data in the office. TheSIT models are robust, easily portable and user-friendly to operate at the construction site. One person can test numerous piles per hour.
- Available in three models: SIT, SIT+ and SITpro. Your choice depends on the usage frequency and measurement purpose.
- SIT-systems fully complies with ASTM Standard D5882-07, EA PfÃÂ¤hle, CUR 109, AFNOR NF P94-160-2.
- Optimal user-friendliness in the field: each SIT consists of an acceleration sensor, hammer, cables and robust data acquisition and signal processing unit including full colour screen. The SIT with accompanying items are easily carried thanks to the robust, weather-resistant case.
- The SIT-system shows up the measurement signal directly on the full colour screen, in order to verify on the spot that tests have been performed correctly. It is up to the user how many signals are stored per pile.
- A signal can be stored, viewed on the system itself later on (for verification the pile has been checked).
- After data transfer via USB, the full data analysis and report is done with the SIT PC software.
- Accurate testing. The unit has been equipped with a 24 bit A/D converter for optimum measurement signal processing, which benefits the accuracy and facilitates any further interpretation.
- Reliable. Results can be optimally reproduced.
- Expert dedicated Windows software allows for data into professional pile charts. Reporting and analysis software are tailored to your requirements including pile average on screen and in print, image copy or *.pdf report.